A few weeks ago I shared why I love PASS for photographers. It’s an amazing way to share images with clients. So many perks! Check out the first post here, and read on to hear 10 more fabulous reasons why I LOVE PASS.
1. Clients can share images via social media and send photos to friends/fam just by clicking on a link
2. This amazing map! You can see how many folks are viewing and downloading images… as well as where they are located! Kind of fun, ya?
3. Download access. This is amazing! Clients can download pics individually, by favorites they’ve denoted, by category, or all at once.
4. 10 Years of online storage. Can’t beat it. Great for photographers, even better for CLIENTS.
5. It’s free. A few extra perks for a paid event… but still AWESOME service for free.
6. Sharing images with vendors from the event. Easy-Peasy.
7. You can protect with a password and control who is able to download.
8. Your website/social media information is available to everyone who accesses gallery. Your branding/info is embedded everywhere. Not a bad perk…..
9. Clients can order prints for 10 years… And you don’t have to backtrack through old hard-drives or stored images online. It processes right through PASS. Boom. (and if it’s a paid event there is 0% credit card processing)…
10. Submissions. It’s crazy easy to submit using PASS. You can create a quick gallery of favorites specifically for a submission. As a photographer it’s easy to submit, and as an editor of a blog (Lace and Loyalty) it’s been a great way to receive submissions.
There might even be a third installment of why I love PASS…. So many good things!