You already know that your wedding weekend is going to be crazy busy and you won’t get to spend nearly as much time with all your guests as you would like. Most have probably traveled many miles to spend your special day with you and you want to make sure that they all have an enjoyable time. One way to do this right from the beginning is to leave welcome bags in their hotel rooms!! It’s a wonderful way to say thank you and let your guests know just how much you appreciate that they are there to celebrate with you!
Make your bags unique to your wedding theme or location. Here are a few fun ideas we’ve found that will surly make your wedding memorable!
1) Share hometown favorites! Snacks, beverages, postcards, anything your town is know for! Include a printout of your state license plate on the front, such a cute idea!! 🙂
2) Cheer on the Home Team! Create a sports themed welcome bag and include peanuts, pretzels and cracker jacks! Even include cheap bleacher tickets to the game!
3) Having a Destination Wedding? Theme your bag accordingly!! Include beach essential items, snacks and add a personal touch with a luggage tag!
4) Who isn’t ready for a Midnight Snack after a long night of dancing! Donuts from a local bakery and a cold bottle of milk, in a to go container!! Love this idea! 🙂
5) Finally there is the “Hangover Kit Welcome Bag”, includes: Tylenol, Alka Seltzer, Sleepmask, Earplugs, Shout Wipes and Band-aids! I’m sure this could come in handy for many guests! 🙂
Have fun creating your own unique welcome bag to welcome out of town guests to your wedding weekend!! Happy planning!
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Pinterest.