I can’t believe summer is almost over.
Since summer is about halfway over…. I thought I’d try to push everyone (myself included) to take advantage of all of the fun that summer brings and get to get out with your honey and enjoy it!
I thought I’d make a list of some fun summer things to do together. There are just a few weeks left, and then we’ll be saying goodbye to yet another gorgeous summer….
So make a little date night bucket list with your honey and get after it!
30 Summer Date Night Ideas
- Amusement Parks
- Local festivals! (County fairs, Parish festivals, etc)
- Hot Air Balloon Festivals
- Drive in
- Local Pools
- Research your area and see what day trips you can take
- Picnic at a local park
- Hiking at a local park
- Cook a meal together and enjoy it outside
- Farmers Market
- Local museum
- Explore an area of your town you’ve never been to (shops, landmarks, restaurants, etc)
- Concerts (find a free one even!)
- Try a new sport or outdoor activity: fishing, kayaking, tennis, etc
- Go to a ballgame
- Bike ride around the city or local park trails
- Putt putt
- Hit up the playground and be kids again
- S’mores over a bonfire
- Fly a kite
- Beach day (if there is one that is drivable)
- Head to the lake (skip rocks, swim, have lunch, etc)
- Grab ice cream at a local shop
- Attend a movie in the park
- Pick berries and then make a pie together
- Hit up garage sales and look for fun finds
- Check out your local magazine for fun, seasonal, and/or free local events!
Happy dating! I’d love to see what you’re up to! Tag me on instagram to share your dates! @meaghanelliott
If you’ve got some great ideas, comment below! I’d love to hear and share them!
And if you’re looking for some good marriage resources, check out last Monday’s post with some great Marriage Podcasts.